[ubuntu-uk] Can I do this with Evolution?

Luke Jennings ubuntujenkins at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 6 23:14:32 BST 2009

Hello,

After moving from windows about a year ago I had been using Thunderbird
as my e-mail client. I have just moved to evolution mostly for the
integration into the desktop and the calender. In the calender to look
at a selected task/event/memo it opens a new window as shown in the
before picture. I would like the current task/new task to appear at the
bottom right as in the after picture. The buttons have been moved to the
top along with the others. I didn't know what to goggle to find out if
you can already do this.

Before http://www.flickr.com/photos/42235077@N07/3894540244/
After  http://www.flickr.com/photos/42235077@N07/3893751347/

If you can't already do this then, when the calender is first opened
that space could display the next anointment or a branding logo as
Mozilla does with Thunderbird. I think that maybe there should be a tick
box in the options to enable this as on a smaller screen it would take
up to much space.

Any thoughts? Is this already possible?

Thanks Jenkins