[ubuntu-uk] No output on laptop screen after upgrading to Karmic

Alan Bell alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com
Fri Oct 30 13:58:16 GMT 2009

do you get anything on screen as it boots? Does it get as far as the
login screen when you have it installed?
you could report a bug in xserver-xorg-video-intel
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-intel

there are probably clues in /var/log/Xorg.0.log as to what is going on.

Alan.