[ubuntu-uk] Touchpad wont work on upgrade to 9.10

John Matthews jakewc2 at sky.com
Fri Oct 30 10:45:04 GMT 2009

Hi I just noticed now, fiddling round with my netbook, that the touchpad
and wont work. Nothing happens at all with it, is there anywhere I can
find out how to get it working again.

Plus, I ugraded both my laptop and netbook. It seems its not the best
way to do things, as I am missing stuff and not everything is working.
How would I go about doing a fresh install, over the top of both
compters. I have never done that before, and one is a partition.

John