[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu 9.10 Release Party - Manchester, 30th October

Jon Spriggs jon at spriggs.org.uk
Fri Oct 30 10:31:53 GMT 2009

I torrented all of the ISOs (barring the DVD ones - although they're
probably still running right now) last night, and have them all on my
external HD. I have a *few* CDs, so I figured I'd burn the common ones
(like Ubuntu, Kubuntu and Xubuntu) and have two DVDs each with all the
images for the i386 and AMD64 platforms (one is i386, the other is
AMD64). I'll also be burning the Kubuntu NBR and Ubuntu NBR images
separately.

I plan (if I get a chance today) to set up a TFTP, FTP, and HTTP
server and bring a mini-switch with 3 client CAT5s and one to hook
into my eeePC to serve these images off that.

Of course, if I get busy, I'll give it a shot when I get there tonight.
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs LPIC-1 Certified