[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu 9.10 Release Party - Manchester, 30th October

Gordon Allott gord.allott at canonical.com
Fri Oct 30 10:16:14 GMT 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 09:50 +0000, Lucy wrote:
> 2009/10/28 Tim Dobson <lists at tdobson.net>:
> > Lucy wrote:
> >> This is a reminder that Manchester will be celebrating the release of
> >> Ubuntu 9.10,
> >> Karmic Koala with a release party.
> >
> > woop woop!
> >
> > Getting close now! :)
>
> Final reminder that this is happening tonight. Should be good fun :)
>
> Distracted by cake, I've managed to leave my blank CDs and spare USB
> sticks at home. So, can one or two people who will be at the party
> tonight make some copies of different flavours of Karmic please?

I'll be bringing some usb pen drives with desktop and
ubuntu-netbook-remix, if i can find some blank cd-r's during my lunch
break i'll try and burn some copies, but its been so long since i
installed ubuntu/anything via cd-r that i'm not even sure where my last
batch of them are so no promises unfortunately.

i will however be bringing about a billion ubuntu stickers (some *very*
nice ones also)

--
Gordon Allott <gord.allott at canonical.com>
Canonical