[ubuntu-uk] Is it today Koala comes out?????

Gordon Allott gord.allott at canonical.com
Thu Oct 29 11:45:04 GMT 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 10:09 +0000, Lucy wrote:

> More importantly, should I upgrade my work machine the moment Karmic
> comes out or should I be sensible and wait a few days/weeks?
>
> I'm very much looking forward to trying it out. I've not tried any of
> the pre-release versions this time. *bounces*

Been using it since the early alpha's here, no problems. we work really
hard on making things not destroy your machine ;) might be a few UI bugs
maybe, but it won't break your system. at any rate, grab a live cd/usb
and try the live version just incase there are hardware problems

--
Gordon Allott <gord.allott at canonical.com>
Canonical