[ubuntu-uk] bootable USB drive

javadayaz javadayaz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:41:30 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am going to resurrect an old pc. Its already running ubuntu but i would
like to install xubuntu on it as its very old...PIII i think. So i am
thinking of installing the lighter xubuntu on it!

I have run out of discs but i do have a usb thumb drive lying around. Is
there a utility that will help me make this into a bootable usb drive? I
have seen alot of these apps but most of them are for windows. I am no
longer a windows user apart from work!!!

So this app needs to work in ubuntu...something with a nice easy GUI would
also help!
Any ideas?

--
Regards