[ubuntu-uk] Manchester Karmic (9.10) party

Jon Spriggs jon at spriggs.org.uk
Thu Oct 15 15:58:28 BST 2009

OK, I'll confirm with them, probably on Saturday.

There is a "if no-one turns up, we charge you £200" clause from the pub for
whoever is confirming, so... erm, please make sure you tell everyone you
think will be interested! :)
--
Jon ""The Nice Guy"" Spriggs LPIC-1 Certified
This message was sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any top posting