[ubuntu-uk] [OT] MP3 players

Philip Stubbs philip at stuphi.co.uk
Mon Oct 12 08:28:52 BST 2009

2009/10/11 Michael G Fletcher <michael at ilovemylinux.com>:
> Hi Guys,
>
> This is more of a philosophical question... I'm looking for a new mp3
> player, about 4 - 10GB, but not over the top when it comes to
> features, I have a smart phone (HTC-Magic running Andriod)  .
>
> If I were to buy an Apple iPod Nano, would I be going against all my
> OSS beliefs and values?

I have a Sansa Fuze. For music, it plays fine with Linux. It will play
Ogg plus others. Video is a bit of a problem Last time I checked, it
would only play a specially formatted video that only the windows
software will create. Other than that, it is great. Has 8Gb internal
memory, and also has a slot for extra memory.

--
Philip Stubbs