[ubuntu-uk] Is there a second 'desktop' contents folder?

Rowan Berkeley rowan.berkeley at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 8 06:32:02 BST 2009

Hi. Every time I try to upload a file, such as an illustration, from my
desktop to my Wordpress blog, the Wordpress upload tool detects two
files on my desktop that were in fact deleted three weeks ago. Just
opening the 'desktop' folder from 'Places' doesn't show these items, so
there must be another 'desktop' contents folder, which the Wordpress
tool is seeing, and which has not been updated properly. Can anyone tell
me where it is and how to clear it? Thanks.