[ubuntu-uk] Virtual private server recomendations

Darren.Mansell at opengi.co.uk Darren.Mansell at opengi.co.uk
Thu Nov 26 15:31:12 GMT 2009

I'm actually closing my VPS as we speak because I just don't need it
anymore. I started reading the reviews online about problems closing
accounts so I've decided to start the process now and I'll keep you
updated about how it goes.

Stage 1: Called them, waited on the phone about 5 mins from the first
point of contact through to cancellations. Person not at all pushy, said
he would email through a cancellation form to my registered mail address
and it would come through in about 5 mins. I will need to print it, sign
it and email it back as a PDF if I wish, or just mail it back. Waited
about 3 mins for the mail so far...