[ubuntu-uk] Subject: web / e-mail hosting

Jack Cheesman jcheesman at uk2.net
Wed Nov 25 14:49:06 GMT 2009

You might like to look at uk2.net - you may have to buy a domain name for £2.70/year - I've been with them since dialup times - and have had free email until recently when I had to renew for a one off payment of £1 !! They've just sorted out their mailserver    and its working well. You have webmail plus POP option - SMTP is via my broadband supplier - if I subscribed to a UK2 domain name it might be through their server?.
http://www.uk2.net/about_uk2/contact_us/  I've only ever 'phoned once to make my payment and they were very helpful>
Jack