[ubuntu-uk] Chrome OS

Albert Vilella avilella at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:59:45 GMT 2009

I am very excited about this. For what I've read, Google and Canonical
are trying to make sure it will work flawlessly on specific netbook
models. It's a similar model to the Android way of working the details
for every specific smartphone model. I've seen some criticisms around
Android for non being OSS-friendly enough but, to be honest, compared
to the iPhone lock-in model, Android and Chrome OS is the best
competition we can hope for.

Any comments?