[ubuntu-uk] Micro-ATX server advice

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Tue Nov 17 17:51:29 GMT 2009

Hey there,

I wonder if anyone can help as this isn't exactly something I have a lot
of experience doing and I can either start off in the direction I think
looks best and possibly regret it later or I can ask for some pointers...

So we are looking at putting together a custom server in a micro-ATX
sized case with the provisio that it needs to be able to accomodate a
full height PCI/PCI-E card.

Who does one go to for Micro-ATX server-grade motherboards?

Sorry, I'm slightly clueless in the land of putting *servers* together
and I wonder if anyone would be able to give me a few pointers in ther
right directions..

Cheers,

Tim