[ubuntu-uk] Video's wont play after update.....

Ged Byrom ged.byrom269 at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 15 23:29:46 GMT 2009

2009/11/15 John Matthews <jakewc2 at sky.com>

> I'm running 9.10, and when I first updated, I didnt have any problems
> with videos, but since, there have been a few updates, and now I cant
> play them again. The whole page will freeze if there is a video on it.
>
> I remember somebody giving a whole list of things that can be added, but
> I cant seem to find the e-mail, does anybody remember where it is?
>
> Thanks
>
> John.
>
> --

Hi John,
             Have a look at this link, It isn't all there though.

 https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Medibuntu

It was alan c who posted the original twice. I've seen it online somewhere
aswell. I pasted it in an office document for my own use but it doesn't look
as clear as it was laid out in the original email.
I can send it to you if you can't find the original. It's 4 pages.
I'm sure alan c will post it again when he sees it.(Please).

Bye
       Ged

ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com