[ubuntu-uk] GIMP Add-In Maybe?

Norman Silverstone norman at littletank.org
Tue Nov 10 11:10:09 GMT 2009

< snip >

> >> What scanning techniques, or equipment are you using please?
> >
> > I have an attachment that I fix to my point
>
> ? I do not understand this, sorry, is it a typo?

I am very sorry, I must have been half asleep. I bought an attachment
for may camera from a supplier in USA which enables me to copy slides in
various mountings or negatives, individually or in strip form and is
completely Ubuntu friendly. The gadget fits on my point and press and
includes supplementary lenses for close up work. I hope this is helpful.

Norman