[ubuntu-uk] Couple of blog posts about Karmic Koala

Paul Taylor pap at elevenhitcombo.com
Mon Nov 9 20:48:59 GMT 2009

Just a quick intro.

I've just gone back to Linux after a long long period on XP.  I've
written a couple of blog posts about the experience so far at :-

http://technicalcreative.blogspot.com/

I know people have had their problems with Karmic Koala, but I've had a
very smooth experience with it so far ( obviously my hardware is in some
kind of mystical cosmic alignment ).

Haven't really played around with the dev side of things too much, but
compared with my experience of having a Linux-only PC between 97-99
( a /lot/ of searching and mucking about with X ) this has been an
absolute joy - and this machine will never know Windows again!

Looking forward to seeing the posts arrive via the goodness of mailman.

Kind regards,

Paul