[ubuntu-uk] Not a good press

Ed Morgan ejr.morgan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 11:41:10 GMT 2009

Exactly, the thousands of people who've installed Karmic won't be seen
moaning online about it... As I said earlier, people expect something to
work, and when it does they won't be seen screaming about it...

Ed Morgan

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the
black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

http://dontfightthefuture.com
http://identi.ca/mo6020