No subject

Mon May 11 02:30:56 BST 2009

happening this weekend:

Artists and Tinkerers out there!

Someth;ng is moving on.

We are moving out of our premises in Bethnal Green (E2 6QF London) and
have to get rid of tons of stuff.

Lots of Bargains and lots of Stuff for free!

To get an idea what stuff we have click below
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/somethinglabs/SomethingBargains#

To mention some....
15x G3 iMacs, G4s, G3s, Mac Classics, 42"Plasma Screens with Stands
and heavy duty carrying boxes, Projector with ceiling mount,
polycarbonate sheets 35mm, 8 large office desks, 10 lockable drawers,
4 white IKEA desks, 9 black chairs, 10 wooden chairs, IKEA table legs,
IKEA Billy bookshelf, 10 Heavy Duty storage shelf, A3 XEROX 4525
Docuprint with newly replaced toner and maintenance kit, pool table,
Heaters, Numark Dj mixer, Sony DAT tape deck, Audiowerk breakout box,
Electric Projector screen, Back projection screen 8x6 ft in transport
box, Tandberg ISDN IP teleconferencing camera with remote, Tools,
Cable on rolls, Electric tools, boxes of electronic junk, video signal
distributor, 2 XEROX Phaser 790 colour printer (semi working), 4025
XEROX Docuprint, Books, Designweek, LED Displays, etc.....

We are located in Bethnal Green, just off Old Bethnal Green Road.

The address is Unit 1, 5 Durham Yard, E2 6QF

Doors will be open from 1pm till 8pm on Friday and 1pm till 6pm on
Saturday and Sunday.

Questions, call us on 02077 299 008 or email info at somethingonline.org