[ubuntu-uk] Beginning Ubuntu Linux, Kier Thomas and Jamie Sicam

John jakewc2 at sky.com
Fri May 29 22:46:18 BST 2009

I bought the Ubuntu Linux for Dummies book a while back, sorry cant
remember what the price was, but that came from the USA, and arrived
within 5 days. I was quite surprised to get it so quickly. It wasnt that
expensive. Is this book any good, it has helped me a bit, but it is very
basic. Is this book you mentioned worth getting as well as? I am looking
for something that deals more with the Terminal, and how to use that
now. Anybody know of any books that deal with Terminal basics?

Thank you.

John.