[ubuntu-uk] Business with Ubuntu

James Milligan lake54 at lake54.com
Tue May 26 12:41:11 BST 2009

Yeah I'm afraid I'm with tony on that one. Thanks for the offer but it
would look a bit shifty. We only usually get a couple of emails a day
max.

If anybody is genuinely interested and would actually buy one by all
means email or phone, but I'd rather stick to proper 'offers' if you
know what I mean.

James