[ubuntu-uk] Business with Ubuntu

James Milligan lake54 at lake54.com
Tue May 26 10:37:47 BST 2009

We do indeed sell naked computers - if the customer specifies this
then we would by all means supply it. I'll do that later on today if
that's ok.

OK I'll talk to him about this and see what he complains about :-)
hopefully he'll see that in the long run we could turn a profit.

Good idea re the LUGs. I'm sure someone would be willing to give us a
hand lol.

I just don't want him thinking that if we swap to Ubuntu we're going
to be so quiet that he doesn't need me on a Saturday...

I'll mention all this to him this Saturday when I'm next in with him.
Might even be asking on this list for help if I get stuck during the
installation!

If anyone else has any suggestions please reply as well.

James