[ubuntu-uk] Missing Repositories....

John jakewc2 at sky.com
Sat May 23 15:40:21 BST 2009

For some reason and I think this might be the eason I cant get the flash
videos to work, it seems I am missing my Local Repositories. I am not
sure why. I am only guessing this because I cant find a few of the video
and music installations, plus, when I check what I have on my netbook
against what is on my laptop in VM they dont seem to be there. I have
looked in the repositories software sources, but they arent there. Nor
are they in the Synaptic package Manager either. I have installed
everything I can find in the Medibuntu rep's. Is there anywhere else I
can look to find them?

I still cant play any flash vids at all. Its really strange.

John.