[ubuntu-uk] Installing Ubuntu using wubi on Vista Home machine.....

jakewc2 jakewc2 at sky.com
Fri May 22 14:15:56 BST 2009

On 22/05/2009, James Milligan <lake54 at lake54.com> wrote:

> Go to my computer (or computer, should I say) and right click the disk
> drive. Then select autoplay, and if you get two options select the
> installer one rather than the folder view.
>
> Good luck!
>

> James

Ok, well I tried what you said and it doesnt give me an option for autoplay,
lots of other options, but not that one. Have been looking round inside it
and its got both 32bit and 64bit installers in there. Are we talking about
the sdame things? The  thing I have on the desktop is VBoxAdditions.

John.