[ubuntu-uk] Installing Ubuntu using wubi on Vista Home machine.....

John jakewc2 at sky.com
Fri May 22 12:29:09 BST 2009

James Milligan wrote:
> You need to install the VirtualBox additions - it's in one of the
> menus at the top of the screen whilst you're running the VM. It mounts
> a disk inside the VM which will install all o the necessary drivers.
>
> Good luck!
>
> James

Ah, that is interesting. I have that little disc thingy on my desktop,
but when I open it, I dont know what to install. There are quite a few
things in there that I dont know what they are for.

Plus with the other question I asked, does anybody know how I can
transfer all the things from the wubi install to the VM install?

Thank you.