[ubuntu-uk] Installing Ubuntu using wubi on Vista Home machine.....

John jakewc2 at sky.com
Thu May 21 23:33:24 BST 2009

I managed to install the virtualbox on my laptop. I have got it to work,
and its updated ok. The only thing is at the moment, the size of the
window is really small, only about the size of a netbook. I have tried
everything to get it bigger, and nothing is working. Is there a way to
increase the size? Even if you go full screen, it only shows the small
window.

Plus, what I have on the wubi install, is there any way I can transfer
it ver to the VirtualBox, so that I dont loose anything? Or have to
install all the repositories again.

John.

John.