[ubuntu-uk] dial up connection?

Farran Lee fazzy.baboon at ntlworld.com
Sun May 17 21:06:03 BST 2009

On Sun, 2009-05-17 at 21:01 +0100, Sean Miller wrote:
> Ferran,
>
> If I can get to my wife's house I might have a wireless router I can
> send you, if you draw a blank.  Have a couple in the garage.
>
> But it might take a week or two.
>
> Sean

oh cool, sounds good :) my friend's pc is in her room, about a million
miles away from the modem anyway - they weren't sure what to do for
internet bar lugging the whole pc downstairs every time. Of course I'll
discuss it with her (and parents) first, but otherwise thanks very
much :)

--
Farran Lee <fazzy.baboon at ntlworld.com>
I'm only 16 :P