[ubuntu-uk] Chess Tournament?

Johnathon Tinsley kirrus at kirrus.co.uk
Fri May 15 13:44:23 BST 2009

Matthew Daubney wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 10:14 +0100, Johnathon Tinsley wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> For any chess lovers in ubuntu-uk, would you like a tournament?
>>
>> Using an online correspondence chess service, like chrss.co.uk, or
>> yahoo's online chess system?
>>

> Alright chap,
>
> Just thought I'd ask how this was going. If you'd like a hand organising
> stuff feel free to ask :)

Real Life has been getting in the way of late.. Still very interested in
getting this going though...

I was thinking, two weeks for each person to complete a game, points based?

Would everyone be able to either add their email addresses to the wiki
page, or watch it, so that we don't keep an OT discussion running around
the main list? :)

I can setup a mailing list just for this if you want.. (Or, if we ask
really nicely, I wager so can a few others on this list :)  )

Johnathon