[ubuntu-uk] ubuntu one

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Wed May 13 19:08:31 BST 2009

On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 18:50 +0100, Dave Walker wrote:
> John Levin wrote:
> > Anyone got an invite and tried this out yet?
> > https://ubuntuone.com/
> > (Something I've been wanting for a while, a 'dotMac' equivalent, and I
> > hope there will be more features added to it.)
> >
> > John
> >

> Hi John,
>
> Yes, tried it - and in the upcoming Ubuntu UK Podcast [0] (hopefully out
> tonight), we have a segment regarding it (with an interview).  There may
> also be a competition to claim from a bunch of invites.  Watch that space!

Apparently those already on can pass invites on to others that will jump
the queue, so if you know someone that is already using it you can ask
them.

(To invite someone this way then offer to share something with them)

You should still listen to the podcast though. I suspect that there
will a few juicy details in there.

Thanks,

James