[ubuntu-uk] Routers and printers

Darius Huntly darius at dariushuntly.co.uk
Sat May 9 11:25:37 BST 2009

Different routers can reach different lengths and also speed differs,
there are also many features within the routers firmware that differ,
just have a look around to see which is best, however for normal use the
router provided should do the trick.

You can buy a wireless print server (similar to a router) such as:
http://www.netgear.co.uk/wireless_print_server_wgps606.php Which should
connect to your router so you can print from any PC connected to the
network.

--
Darius Huntly <darius at dariushuntly.co.uk>