[ubuntu-uk] Setting up shared folders using samba

Ciarán Mooney general.mooney at googlemail.com
Thu May 7 12:50:25 BST 2009

Hi,

I don't have it either. Although you can get the app by opening it
from the terminal.

gksudo shares-admin

Or you can share folders individually by right clicking on them and
selecting "Sharing options". This will install all the nessessary
packages if they are not already present.

Hope that helps.

Ciarán