[ubuntu-uk] to upgrade or not (Macbook 3,1 on Ibex)

Chris Weaver chris at resonancefm.com
Fri May 1 11:17:17 BST 2009

Two days now of using Jaunty and pretty happy. No huge changes or
problems to write home about. I use the Growl notification system on
OSX so was pleased that a similar feature had been implementation on
Ubuntu. Upgrade was very smooth and the asked everytime it wanted to
overwrite any user configs

Only one problem currently. The Print dialogue hangs if it cannot find
the default printer (I use a network printer at work) bring whatever
app down with it.

Chris

P.S The "third speaker" issue still hasn't been resolved