[ubuntu-uk] Manchester Ubuntu Release Party - poster

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Mon Mar 23 19:32:17 GMT 2009

Harry Rickards wrote:
> It's still going. In fact, it was only last week that they bought a
> botnet of 21 000 computers (Windows of course) and used them to send
> spam to their own email address, and use a DDOS attack to take down a
> backup website, with the owners permission!
>

> Harry
> Quoting Gordon Allott <gordallott at gmail.com>:

>>> have the party?
>>>
>>> Okay, I've spoken to someone at BBC Manchester and it's possible that
>>> we will be able to use the BBC bar inside the BBC building on Oxford
>>> Road. What do people think of this idea?
>>
>> Just a thought, but if we are going to be at the BBC bar, does anyone
>> think it might be a good idea to send that bbc Click! show a message? -
>> Its been quite a while since I have seen that show but I assume its
>> still going http://www.bbc.net.uk/click
>>
>> --
>> Gordon Allott <gordallott at gmail.com>
>>

> --
>
> O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail - www.asciiribbon.org

Feel free to grab the poster at

http://www.zleap.net/downloads/ubuntu/

http://www.zleap.net/downloads/ubuntu/ubuntu poster5.pdf

or the source (odt) file,

Just a poster to try and promote 9.04

Paul

- --
Paul Sutton
www.zleap.net
Support Open and ISO standard file formats ISO 26300 odf
http://www.odfalliance.org
Next Linux User Group meet :Saturday April 4th : 3pm,  Shoreline Cafe
Paignton