[ubuntu-uk] Jaunty Jackalope

Alan Bell alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com
Sat Mar 21 13:26:48 GMT 2009

well now the Ibex is quite rare, I can't find one in any UK zoo, but
there would appear to be about 300 in zoos worldwide:
http://www.waza.org/cgi-bin/search/search.pl?Match=0&Realm=All&Terms=ibex

the haggis is much more common, but again I don't seem to find many in
zoos. There is plenty of information on the internet about the haggis,
particularly how to hunt the wild haggis :-)
http://haggishunt.scotsman.com/how_to_play.cfm

Alan.