[ubuntu-uk] Hmmmm....

red Rik_Boland at Btinternet.com
Sat Mar 21 09:16:06 GMT 2009

this probably isn't useful and I am sorry if it isn't but regarding
Jaunty it is reccomended on the website that it isnt installed till
?23rd April? or at least for another month is it still in beta level so
can I suggest (I be in the same boat as you, my friend) that you roll
back the drives and work on ibex till Jauntys official release.

Shalom

Rik

--
                15 Stanley Place, Lancaster, LA1 5PN
              Rik_Boland at Btinternet.com - 07866439588