[ubuntu-uk] Manchester Ubuntu Release Party

Lucy lucybridges at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 11:50:15 GMT 2009

2009/3/20 Andrew Williams <andy at tensixtyone.com>:
>> I would suggest that a pub is probably easiest, somewhere like the
>> Waterhouse[1], which is central, child friendly and cheap (any other
>> suggestions?). Although if people are unhappy with going to a pub then
>> maybe we can sort out a room somewhere else like the MDDA..
>
> The MDDA is great, but I guess it would depend on the number of people,
> more than about 25 people the place will be swamped :)
>
> I'm not too great with Manchester, it's hard enough trying to keep up
> with all the locations in Liverpool.
>
> If worse comes to worse and we can't find a sutable location in
> Manchester we would be able to bodge somewhere in Liverpool, we've got a
> nice collection of meeting spaces (LSC, STATIC, Mello Mello, FACT, Nova
> CC) which i'm sure would be happy to host us.

There's quite a few places in Manchester that I could try. It depends
on how many people are interested..

Would people be happy with a pub, if so which one?

I've put up a poll for arranging a date as well:
http://doodle.com/fw345vzdahtiy4wd. Could people please add in what
days they'd be interested in attending?