[ubuntu-uk] Introduction

ged byrom ged.byrom at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 19 23:40:44 GMT 2009

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:37:21 -0000, Tim Dobson <lists at tdobson.net> wrote:

> people wrote:
>
> I'm from South Manchester, Cheshire, etc.
>
> Are people aware of the existence of:
>
> Manchester Free Software Group - http://manchester.fsuk.org
> Manchester Linux User Group - http://manlug.org
> #manlug Currybeer Social - http://manlug.org.uk
> DFEY-NW - Digital Freedom in Education and Youth North West -
> http://nw.dfey.org
> South Cheshire Lug - http://www.sc.lug.org.uk/
>
> Maybe collaborate with one of these groups?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tim

I go to the Manlug meetings and someone did come in and ask if anyone had
any objections to having joint manlug, ubuntu-uk meets.No-one objected as
far as I know.Unfortunately I didn't catch his name and even more
unfortunately nothing seems to have happened since.
So come on down, there are a few ubuntu users and free software people
about.
Check the website for the next meeting because there has been some
building work going on recently.

Ged.