[ubuntu-uk] Just another dumb question from me

Ciaran Mooney general.mooney at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:54:21 GMT 2009

Hi,

You will need to make the binary file executable first. Right click on
the file, select properties and go to the permissions tab. There
should be a checkbox saying something like "Make executable". Tick the
box.

Should then be a case of double clicking on it. Although I'm sure it
depends on Wine, so it may invoke apt-get and install and download
Wine unless it is already bundled with it......

Ciarán