[ubuntu-uk] BBC won't support Linux

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Mon Mar 16 23:00:21 GMT 2009

2009/3/16 Tim Dobson <lists at tdobson.net>:
> Sorry but I have to defend the bbc here.

I wasn't knocking the BBC, merely musing on the current situation and
where I'd like to see them go in the future. There was no ill intent
meant on my part towards the BBC.

> If you have some cool technical ideas though, you might be interested in
> the BBC Backstage mailing list or the Backstage Idea thingy:

> http://ideas.welcomebackstage.com/

I am registered user number 4 on that site :)

> There are good people in the BBC, lets try and work with them rather
> than flaming the organisation... :)

I fail to see how I was flaming, but hey ho.

> <teflon suit> :)

I suspect you were to quick to slip that on. Maybe another day.

Cheers,
Al.