[ubuntu-uk] BBC won't support Linux

Rowan Berkeley rowan.berkeley at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:02:35 GMT 2009

I have an awful lot of short music videos (non-interactive), I mean
scores and scores of them, which I downloaded from YouTube in flash
format and converted to .mp4 format. I felt that this would be a more
versatile format for video jukebox type use on unknown machines in the
future (like my eleven thousand plus .mp3 music files, I keep them on an
external hard drive) -- but I could have been completely wrong.