[ubuntu-uk] Truly, a vanilla install

Kev ubuntu at talktalk.net
Sun Mar 15 09:38:26 GMT 2009

Firefox is a metapackage - whatever the exact description of that
entails I know not. I just think of metapackages as boxes with other
'stuff' in - not very technical but it get's me by :) - similarly
ubuntu-desktop (and kubuntu-desktop, xubuntu-desktop) are metapackages.

Firefox-3.0 is actually the firefox app and it has it's dependencies.

Kev