[ubuntu-uk] Asus EEE pc 904

Matt Jones matt at mattjones.me.uk
Sat Mar 14 14:45:45 GMT 2009

That isn't always the case. In many models the fast SLC type SSD is
soldered on, this is around 4GB, then the larger capacity, slower
storage is mounted in a Mini PCI-e socket. Not sure about the other
models, this was the case for the 900 and 901, as well as the 8GB 701.
The base 701 only have the soldered on storage, the very early models
had a Mini PCI-e which was deleted on the second production units.
Mj