[ubuntu-uk] comprehensively messed up by updates

Rowan Berkeley rowan.berkeley at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:42:03 GMT 2009

Michael, I am actually using the new machine right now, with the updater
switched off. When this email came, I was just gonna go out and buy a
pack of blank CD/R-W's. But since you offer, a ready-burned copy would
be very nice.

As it happens, everything on this list gets crawled by Google, so I
shan't post my home address, but I'll send it to you off-list by email
right now. I think your email address is in these list messages, as in
fact is mine, but if not please email me off-list and tell me what it
is.