[ubuntu-uk] Song Pro or similar

red Rik_Boland at Btinternet.com
Fri Mar 6 22:09:04 GMT 2009

My house mate tonight has finaly taken the step to the world of Unbuntu!

He is going to use Audacity to do live recording at Uni Christian Union,
but we also need an application the we can import Christian worship song
on and do live updating.  We connect this through a projector!

Can any one help with knowledge base of software that we can use.

Shalom

Rik

--
                15 Stanley Place, Lancaster, LA1 5PN
              Rik_Boland at Btinternet.com - 07866439588