[ubuntu-uk] Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Wed Mar 4 22:29:55 GMT 2009

It is a real shame that Dell no longer sell the 1525 with Ubuntu. I
bought one for a friend and she loves it. Now it is either a mini laptop
or a much more powerful one, with the mini one being about the same
price as the old 1525.

Also, off topic, why has Dell gone all American on their UK site,
putting lots of weights of laptops in lbs? Everywhere else vendors are
describing theirs in kilograms. I doubt if I will ever buy a Dell laptop
again.

David King