[ubuntu-uk] Custom Ubuntu Image

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Mon Jun 29 16:42:52 BST 2009

Hi there,

I'm having some difficulties modifying a custom ubuntu server CD so it
automatically installs an extra package.

I have been following the instructions here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InstallCDCustomization
Word for word, however when I try and boot from it, it works fine - it
searches the disk for packages and then it says:

With a red screen
Looking through syslog via busybox i can't see anything related to
ubuntu-keyring-udeb, I can't see anything relevant..

anyone got any thoughts?

Tim