[ubuntu-uk] Website Hacked..... (now showing online?)

John jakewc2 at sky.com
Sun Jun 28 18:39:40 BST 2009

Hi everybody,

I have just finished reading all of your posts. I have to say that I am
overwhelmed by your concern and your support. I cannot thank you all
enough for everything that you have done for me here. I am in the
process of trying to find out from my Host what happened, and they dont
seem to be wanting to give me any information. All I can get from them
is they have fixed it and that is all I need to know.

I am going through your posts again, to see if I can learn something an
d put it to use, so that this doesnt happen again.

I just want to say you are an amazing group of people, and I need to
thank you all for your support.

John