[ubuntu-uk] Ship-It Discs

Tony Travis a.travis at abdn.ac.uk
Fri Jun 26 14:26:21 BST 2009

Christopher McDade wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone on the list has any spare Ubuntu ship-it discs
> from 5.04 to 6.10 inclusive.I am trying to fill in the gaps and hoping
> to complete the set. If anyone can help please let me know.

Hello, Chris.

I've got a 5.10 that you can have: Decided not to keep it for my
grandchildren ;-)

Let me know if you want it, and where to send it to if you do.

Bye,

   Tony.
--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Rowett Institute of Nutrition
and Health, Greenburn Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK