[ubuntu-uk] Two things I wanted to ask about.....

John jakewc2 at sky.com
Wed Jun 24 17:47:52 BST 2009

Matthew Daubney wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-06-23 at 14:03 +0100, John wrote:
>
>> The second thing I wanted to ask was, I am hopeless at picking things up
>> by reading, I'm from the old school, where I learn better being shown.
>> Are there any courses I can go on, that can help me learn Linux better?
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> John.
>>

> I did notice the other day that Swindon New College is doing an evening
> course called Linux for Beginners, it's based on Linux Mint I believe.
> Not quite sure what the syllabus covers, but maybe your local college is
> doing similar?
>
> -Matt Daubney

Thank Matt,

I wass thinking of trying to find out if any of the Colleges here do it.
Problem is, I live in thee centre of London, and there are dozens of
different types of colleges here, and its not easy trying to find out
what college does what. I will try though, now that you have mentioned it.

John.