[ubuntu-uk] eject default shortcut

Farran Lee fazzy.baboon at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 19 22:04:36 BST 2009

hi everyone again :)

sorry if I've asked this already but I can't see it so I'll ask anyway:
I have three optical drives and a keyboard with an eject hotkey. In
8.10, this key ejected my main drive - the fast new dvd drive. The other
two are just old, slow crappy cd drives.

However, since upgrading (actually it was a clean install) the hotkey
ejects the top drive, I'm guessing called scd0. None of the /dev
reference names have changed, so what's different?

I've looked in the eject man page and hunted online a bit, but can't
seem to find out how to change the default drive that's ejected :( Sorry
for such a stupid trivial question, but it's just annoying.

Thanks :)
--
Farran Lee <fazzy.baboon at ntlworld.com>
I'm only 16 :P